Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Only 5 ingredients with some variation for either cinnamon, nutmeg or ginger. Use with 3 cups of assorted fresh fruit such as pineapple chunks, strawberries, apple slices and peach slices.
- 8 ounces plain yogurt, low-fat is fine
- 1⁄4 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon or 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg or 1⁄8 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Serve with fruit pieces speared onto toothpicks.
love this dip. great for those warm summer days. I leave out the powdered sugar.
I made this as a dip for a fruit salad for breakfast - no one really used it. Everyone agreed it had an odd flavour.