Recipe by *Nabiha*
Simple and delicious marinade for lamb or chicken. Will be sufficient for 2 lamb fillets or chicken breasts.
- 200 g yogurt
- 4 -5 tablespoons mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon coriander seed
- 1 lime, zest of
- 2 small hot red chili peppers
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 -4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the yogurt into a bowl, roughly chop and add the mint leaves.
- Crush the coriander seeds and tip add to the yogurt with the lime zest and salt and pepper.
- Deseed the chillies, finely slice them and stir into the yogurt with the peeled and crushed garlic, turmeric, cumin and olive oil.
- Marinade the meat for 3-4 hours or overnight.