Yogurt and Honey Panna Cotta
- Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Meanwhile, combine the honey and 1/2 cup cream in a saucepan, bring to a boil and remove from heat. Whisk in the cream/gelatin mixture, followed by the remaining cream.
- Whisk the new cream mixture into the yogurt in a separate bowl. Pour into 6 individual serving cups/molds; or into a large mold. (I poured it into a large yogurt container.).
- Refrigerate at least 6 hours. Dip a mold in warm water to loosen the panna cotta; or spoon into bowls, and serve with fresh fruit.
- The fruit really balances out the rich sweetness of the panna cotta. The cookbook also had the fruit drizzled with honey, I found that to be too sweet.