Recipe by Hungry Chefs
A delicious, healthy meal that is sure to entice your taste buds! Found in Oprah magazine.
- 2 lbs turkey cutlets, 1/2-in . thick
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 large oranges, juice and zest of
- 2 cups plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1⁄4 cup packed fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb green beans, trimmed
- 1⁄2 lb wax bean, trimmed
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, cut into 1/2-in . thick slices
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- To make turkey: Place cutlets between double sheets of plastic wrap. Using a meat mallet or rolling pin, pound cutlets to ¼- inches thickness. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine orange zest with juice, yogurt, ginger, and mint; stir until blended. Pour yogurt mixture into a large resealable bag plastic bag; add turkey cutlets and turn to coat thoroughly. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Heat a large panini griddle or Foreman grill to high (with drip tray in place). Remove cutlets from marinade; allow excess yogurt to drip off. In batches, place cutlets on grill, cover, and cook until cooked through, about 2 minutes. Keep warm in oven.
- To make bean salad: Heat a panini griddle or Foreman grill. In batches, arrange beans in a single layer on griddle. Cover and cook until just tender, 4-5 minutes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, and set aside.
- Sprinkle tomato slices with salt and pepper to taste; grill until just heated through, about 1 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk vinegar and oil until blended. On each of 6 plates, layer tomato slices and beans, drizzling each layer with vinaigrette. Top with turkey cutlets.