Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Bananas, Golden Graham cereal and yogurt. What a great combination!
- 12 ounces strawberry yogurt
- 14 wooden sticks, with rounded ends
- 7 bananas, peeled and cut crosswise in half
- 2 cups Golden Grahams cereal, finely crushed
- Cover cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- Place yogurt in shallow bowl.
- Carefully insert wooden stick into cut end of each banana half.
- Roll each banana in yogurt, then sprinkle with cereal.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Freeze about 2 hours or until firm.
- Cover tightly and keep frozen.