1/1 Photo of Yogi Tea
2 hrs 10 mins
It’s said that yogi tea purifies the blood .. lungs .. and circulatory system .. along with other benefits .. such as making one happy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water to a fast boil in a stainless steel pot.
- 2Add whole cloves and let them dance for about 1 minute.
- 3Add peppercorns, cinnamon, cardamom and gingerroot.
- 4Turn heat down so it is just simmering, cover, and let lightly boil for 45-60 minutes.
- 5Finally, add black tea bag and boil another 5 minute.
- 6If adding milk & honey, do so after adding the tea bag and letting it steep– (** OR BETTER yet add milk and honey to individual cups or a small batch. That way you can store the raw tea in the fridge and prepare with milk and honey as you go).
- 7After adding milk and or honey, bring to a boil one last time.
- 8Remove from heat, and let sit for another hour (or overnight). This way it gets nice and strong so you can best enjoy this potent spice blend!
- 9Strain and refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yogi Tea
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green cardamom pods
whole black peppercorns