Recipe by grandma2969
nice treat for the hot summer months..he always gets this outside after a romp...
Top Review by 16Paws
Thank you for just a great recipe! Because we have 4 dogs, our budget does not allow us to buy the expensive "Frosty Paws" in the store $3+ dollars for 3 cups! Made your recipe using dixie bathroom cups filled 2/3 full. Came out with 12 servings. After dinner tonight the pups taste tested them....absolute quiet in the hour for the 15 minutes it took for them to lick the cups clean. My fur babies thank you again for sharing this recipe.
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve bouillon in hot water.
- Combine yogurt and bouillon in blender and blend thoroughly.
- At this point, I usually put in small paper dixie cups or most generally use those small plastic containers that come with ice cream sundaes for people.or butter bowls.use whatever size you like.
- I then cover containers with foil and freeze.
- cooking time is freezing time.