- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 6 cloves fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley or 2 teaspoons coriander leaves, chopped for garnishing
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the curd and keep aside.
- Take a pan, put oil and once it is hot add the peeled garlic cloves.
- Let them go brown on the edges.
- Cool and pound them or grind them to a paste.
- Add the garlic paste, salt and black pepper powder to the yoghurt.
- Let it stand for about half an hour before serving.
- Add chopped leaves.
- Use as a dip or with plain steamed rice.