1/2 Photos of Yoghurt Filled Capsicums / Bell Peppers
Peter J's Note:
Nice little salad style side dish I came up with, quantities will largely depend on the size of the capsicums / bell peppers used so play it by ear and just take quantities listed as a rough guide.It needs a little refrigeration time not included in the preparation time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut around tops of capsicums to remove the stem and scrape out the white parts with a spoon, discard both.
- 2Rub olive olive oil lightly over them and also lightly over the base of a baking tray.
- 3Place cut side down into a cold oven set for 180C / 350F and cook around 20-30 minutes towards the top of the oven until they are just starting to blister, but the shape is still intact.
- 4Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- 5Place lettuce leaves around the inside of each piece of capsicum and then fill with equal portions of greek yoghurt.
- 6Top with paprika and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 7They may be served straight away or returned to the fridge a few hours if made in advance.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yoghurt Filled Capsicums / Bell Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.1
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 151.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: