Recipe by Peter J
A nice alternative croissant recipe that is quite a bit healthier than cheese-based recipes. I haven't tried but I think they would also be nice if prepared a little ahead of time and chilled.
Top Review by Elmotoo
Easy & delicious! What a nice way to make school mornings special. Also good for bringing those day old croissants back to life. ;) I might try cardamom instead of cumin next time. Made for Aussie Swap 6/12.
- 2 small plain croissants
- 2 tablespoons low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon crushed pineapple
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon coriander
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cumin
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except croissants in a small bowl.
- Place croissants in a baking dish lined with foil and pour mixture over the top.
- Bake in an oven for 10 minutes at 200 Celsius (400 Fahrenheit).
- Allow at least 5 minutes resting time before serving.