From The Australian Women's Weekly July issue Diabetic Special Guilt-free Sweets. Have not made this yet myself, so times are estimates. Have allowed for the 20 minutes and 2 hours setting times as part of the cooking time. Per serve:- 650kg, 6g protein, 0.5g total fat (0g saturated fat), 32g carbohydrate, 3g fibre, 120mg sodium and low GI.
- Stir jelly (jello) crystals with the boiling water in a small heatproof bowl until dissolved.
- Refrigerate for about 20 minutes or until cold (DO NOT allow to set).
- Whisk the yogurt and jelly until smooth.
- Divide yogurt mixture among six 1 cup (250ml) serving glasses/dishes; cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours or until set.
- Just before serving, top each jelly with equal amounts of banana, kiwifruit, blueberries and passionfruit pulp.