Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Works fantastically with moroccan and Indian dishes. Cooling and soothing.
- 1⁄2 cucumber, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 250 g Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped of fresh mint
- Place the cucumber in a colander and sprinkle with the salt. Leave to stand for 30 minutes.
- Squeeze the cucumber to remove as much water as possible.
- Mix all ingredients together and chill until needed.
Very cool and refreshing to the taste buds. Perfect sauce for a spicy lamb burger. And easy to make!