Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
My kids make this year round. It is from the Star Wars Cookbook. Definitely double or triple the recipe to serve more than 1. Cook time is prep time.
- 3 limes, juice of or 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup sparkling water
- 1 scoop lime sherbet or 1 scoop lime sorbet
- Juice limes to obtain 1/4 cup lime juice (or use 1/4 prepared juice!).
- Combine lime juice and sugar--stir to dissolve sugar.
- Add sparkling water and stir till mixed.
- Taste and add more sugar if desired.
- Place sherbet in a tall glass and pour lime mixture over top.
Star Wars or not this is my favorite wedding or shower punch...I love the blend of favors and won't use any other.
I love this! It's perfect for a Star Wars-themed birthday party or for Halloween. It also tastes delicious.
My 10 y/o loved this and helped me make it. We only had rainbow sherbert and used that; this drink reminds me of a sherbert, soda and juice punch my Nana would make for family party and gatherings.