Recipe by kimbearly
My kids make this year round. It is from the Star Wars Cookbook. Definitely double or triple the recipe to serve more than 1. Cook time is prep time.
- 3 limes, juice of or 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup sparkling water
- 1 scoop lime sherbet or 1 scoop lime sorbet
Directions See How It's Made
- Juice limes to obtain 1/4 cup lime juice (or use 1/4 prepared juice!).
- Combine lime juice and sugar--stir to dissolve sugar.
- Add sparkling water and stir till mixed.
- Taste and add more sugar if desired.
- Place sherbet in a tall glass and pour lime mixture over top.