Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This easy, guilt-free treat is packed with vitamin A, fiber, and more.
- 212.62 g canned pumpkin (1/4 of a 29 oz can)
- 212.62 g canned peaches, drained (1/2 of a 15 oz can)
- 236.59 ml low-fat vanilla yogurt (Recipe is gluten-free if your yogurt is. Avoid modified food starch to make it GF.)
- 0.5 ml cinnamon
- It's best if you start with chilled ingredients, but OK if only the yogurt is cold.
- Combine all ingredients in blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
What a different way to have pumpkin! I really enjoyed this nice snack. Thanks for posting!