Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 hrs
This is a recipe that tastes better than it sounds. Use any kind of frozen fruit you like.
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup steel cut oats
- 1⁄2 cup berries
- Splenda sugar substitute, to taste
- Mix together yogurt, oatmeal and splenda in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate over night.
- Add berries and stir in before eating.
I had this this morning and used Strawberry fat free yogurt with frozen mixed berries. Absolutely wonderful!
I really liked this. I did use Splenda sweetened fat free vanilla yogurt, so did not have to add any sweetener. Thanks for a quick make ahead breakfast.
This recipe was pretty good! However, instead of plain yogurt, I would probaly use vanilla instead. Other than that it was great! Thanks for the recipe!