Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A spicy and equally tangy marinade great for Pork or Chicken.
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup scallions or 1⁄4 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (though I use "100% Pain" Hot sauce)
- 8 -10 diced hot red chili peppers
- For Porkloin: Make several small incisions in the pork loin and stuff the chili peppers into the incisions periodically as you marinate.
- Marinate overnight (or 24 hours for best flavor) being sure to turn the pork loin in the marinade every couple of hours.
- Grill over medium heat (I use a mixture of charcoal and hickory chips) about 30-40 minutes per pound.
- Should yield enough marinade for 2 1lb. loins.