Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
The name is Demon's blood in Parkernese, hence the very red color. This is very tart, and kids love it. The recipe is my own, so review this and tell me how yours turned out.
- 1892.72 ml water
- 59.16 ml red grenadine
- 1 whole papaya (sliced)
- 1 whole mango (sliced around the pit)
- 2 de-shelled tamarind pods
- 2 cubed tart apples
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 4 sliced valencia oranges
- 1 sliced sugar cane
- 15 chopped prunes
- 1 stalk rhubarb, sliced
- 118.29 ml honey
- 14.79 ml rose water
- 473.18 ml jamaica energy drink (mexican hibiscus drink)
- Pour all the water in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Put everything in and simmer for 2 hours.
- Use tongs to take out the big pieces.
- Strain through a coffee strainer 10 times and serve cold.