Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yea, yea, yea... But this one is GOOD! and healthy.
- 2 large salmon fillets (skinned)
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1 pinch Equal sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill (minced)
- Heat broiler.
- Season salmon. Set aside.
- Puree the garlic, dijon, lemon juice, broth, Equal and dill.
- Place in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce by half.
- Brush on salmon.
- Broil 2 minutes each side.
Healthy but not very flavorful to me. Perhaps I would add more dill? I did use dried so that would have an effect on the flavor. I also left out the sweetener.
You're right. It really is GOOD, Lori. And easy, too. Nice dish for a work night. High marks from husband and picky daughter. Thanks!