Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 hrs
This is the recipe my mom always makes. I wanted a record of it, but couldn't find one exactly like it on here (hard to believe!) so thought I'd put it on.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- Mix together and keep chilled before serving.
- Best if left to sit overnight before serving so flavors have a chance to blend.
- The cooking time listed is actually the chilling time.