1/3 Photos of Yes,it's Another Tuna Casserole Recipe
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I was looking through all the tuna casserole recipes on "Zaar" and I came across the one by Chef Denise Nachtigal. I’ve tried this one of hers before and I was inspired to try my own.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water (drained)
- 1 1/2 cups leftover white rice
- 1 1/2 cups leftover vegetables (we like peas and carrots)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or chef's choice)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- onion powder, to taste
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, except bread crumbs and shredded cheese.
- 3Mix until well blended.
- 4Pour into a lightly oiled 2 quart rectangular pan.
- 5Spread evenly in dish.
- 6Sprinkle cheese evenly over top.
- 7Then sprinkle bread crumbs evenly over cheese.
- 8Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 9Serve with your favorite green salad.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yes,it's Another Tuna Casserole Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.2
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 55.0 mg
- Sodium 741.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 23.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: