Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
As if you don't have enough of these! This is definitely delicious enough to make again...and again...and again...until all that turkey's finished. In fact, you might even want to go buy another turkey just so you can make the sandwich again!
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- 2 ounces cooked turkey, sliced
- 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 slice onion (1/4 inch)
- 1⁄2 cup Baby Spinach
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat a small amount of oil in a skillet over medium heat. Fry the turkey slices just until warm and slightly browned.
- Spread cream cheese on each slice of bread.
- Place cooked turkey on one slice of the bread and cover with cranberry relish.
- Top with sliced onions and spinach, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place sandwich in skillet and toast until bread begins to brown. Flip and repeat on other side until both sides are toasty and the spinach is slightly wilted.