As if you don't have enough of these! This is definitely delicious enough to make again...and again...and again...until all that turkey's finished. In fact, you might even want to go buy another turkey just so you can make the sandwich again!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a small amount of oil in a skillet over medium heat. Fry the turkey slices just until warm and slightly browned.
- 2Spread cream cheese on each slice of bread.
- 3Place cooked turkey on one slice of the bread and cover with cranberry relish.
- 4Top with sliced onions and spinach, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Place sandwich in skillet and toast until bread begins to brown. Flip and repeat on other side until both sides are toasty and the spinach is slightly wilted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yes, Another Leftover Turkey Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.3
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 59.0 mg
- Sodium 400.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 16.9 g
- Protein 23.7 g