Recipe by Chef Yergin
This is a simple recipe my mother used to make with us for a quick meal. This recipe is great for a light luch or even a late night snack. it's simple enough for even the most novice of cooks. I hope you like it!
- 1 dozen soft corn flour tortilla
- 1 (8 ounce) jarhot picante sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) packagefiesta Mexican blend cheese
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- cooking spray (for cooking)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a medium sized frying pan on low until warm. Spray with cooking spray until coated nicely.
- Place tortilla in pan, and sprinkle with cheese until covered. Add more or less depending on how much you like cheese.
- Once cheese becomes soft, sprinkle with chopped cilantro (Again, add to how much you'd like, I like a lot).
- Once cheese is melted nicely and tortilla has become crispy (should take about 3 to 4 minutes) remove from heat.
- Cover the top with about 2 to 3 tables spoons of picante sauce, or enough to cover evenly. Serve and enjoy!