1/2 Photos of Yemenite Rice
This flavorful rice is a good accompaniment to any Middle Eastern meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil and onion on medium heat until onion is transparent.
- 2Stir in garlic and spices for 1 minute to coat the onion.
- 3Add the uncooked rice and stir for 3 minutes until coated with spices.
- 4Add the stock and bring to a boil.
- 5Lower heat and simmer covered for 18-20 minutes.
- 6Remove, let stand covered for 10 minutes.
- 7Garnish with the cilantro.
Browse Our Top Long-Grain Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Long-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yemenite Rice
Serving Size: 1 (376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 537.4
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.2 mg
- Sodium 352.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 13.4 g