Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A sweet treat from the Yeamen. Made for ZWT#6 2010
Make and share this Yemenite Charoset recipe from Food.com.
- Process almonds and apricots coarsely in food processor.
- Transfer to small bowl. Process figs to fine consistancy.
- Stir into almond apricot mixture.
- Add coriander, rind, honey and enough white wine to bind ingredients.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Roll into balls, 1 inch in diameter, roll in the sesame seeds and place each in miniature paper cups, or shape into a pyramid and press sesame seeds into sides. Makes about 24 balls.