- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot
- 1⁄2 cup fig, dried quartered
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons lime rind or 2 teaspoons lemon rind, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 -4 tablespoons sweet white wine
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Process almonds and apricots coarsely in food processor.
- Transfer to small bowl. Process figs to fine consistancy.
- Stir into almond apricot mixture.
- Add coriander, rind, honey and enough white wine to bind ingredients.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Roll into balls, 1 inch in diameter, roll in the sesame seeds and place each in miniature paper cups, or shape into a pyramid and press sesame seeds into sides. Makes about 24 balls.