1/3 Photos of Yemeni Chai (Chai Adani)
Chai Adani is one of my favorite teas. It's served every where all year round, you can get it at humble road side tea stands to fancy coffee shops. The ginger and cloves are the most dominant flavours in this lovely tea. If you don't have loose tea you may use a tea bag. Tea is drank very sweet here, so add sugar to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add all the spices, milk and water to medium saucepan, cover with a lid. Place on stove on medium heat.
- 2when milk mixture is almost at a boil add sugar and tea (don't forget to stir often other wise milk will scortch).
- 3Allow chai to come to a boil. for a minute.
- 4strain into a mug and enjoy.
- 5I normally don't strain it, just fish out the spices and pour into my mug.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yemeni Chai (Chai Adani)
Serving Size: 1 (362 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.6
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 25.6 mg
- Sodium 93.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green cardamom pods