Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A lovely side dish - quick and tastes great. Vegetables can be prepared ahead (but they do lose vitamins) and at the last minute saute for a nice change. You can vary the vegetables.
- 15 g butter
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 leek, trimmed cleaned and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 125 g yellow beans, trimmed
- 1 yellow capsicum, seeded and thin sliced
- 4 yellow squash, sliced
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Heat butter and oil in large frying pan.
- Sauté leek and garlic 1 minute.
- Toss through remaining vegetables except tomatoes. Saute 2 minutes.
- Blend through tomatoes and vinegar. Cook stirring 1 minute more.
- Serve immediately.