Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salsa recipe is perfect for when you have an abundance of yellow pear tomatoes coming from the garden. Although it calls for yellow pear tomatoes, feel free to substitute any kind of tomato for the yellow pears. This salsa is mild, yet flavorful, and can be spiced up with the addition of more jalapeno peppers.
- 2 cups yellow pear tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 vidalia onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 jalapenos, seeds removed, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.