Sweetheart dinner 2009
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 slices bread
- olive oil, for brushing
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 baby head romaine lettuce or 1 large head romaine lettuce, leaves separated
- 250 g yellow pear tomatoes, halved
- finely grated parmesan cheese, extra to serve
- 1To make the dressing, combine the sour cream, water, lemon juice, mustard and garlic. Set aside.
- 2Brush the bread with olive oil and sprinkle with the parmesan. Place on a baking tray and cook under a preheated hot grill (broiler) for 1-2 minutes or until golden.
- 3Place the lettuce on plates with the grilled bread and tomatoes.
- 4Spoon over the dressing and sprinkle with extra parmesan to serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yellow Tomato and Parmesan Salad
Serving Size: 1 (501 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.5
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 9.9 mg
- Sodium 865.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 15.6 g