Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sweetheart dinner 2009
Make and share this Yellow Tomato and Parmesan Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 16 slices bread
- olive oil, for brushing
- 1⁄3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 baby head romaine lettuce or 1 large head romaine lettuce, leaves separated
- 250 g yellow pear tomatoes, halved
- finely grated parmesan cheese, extra to serve
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- To make the dressing, combine the sour cream, water, lemon juice, mustard and garlic. Set aside.
- Brush the bread with olive oil and sprinkle with the parmesan. Place on a baking tray and cook under a preheated hot grill (broiler) for 1-2 minutes or until golden.
- Place the lettuce on plates with the grilled bread and tomatoes.
- Spoon over the dressing and sprinkle with extra parmesan to serve.