1/1 Photo of Yellow Summer Squash Souffle
1 hr 15 mins
I originally had this wonderful souffle at a wedding luncheon 36 years ago and have been making it ever since.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first four ingredients and simmer with water to cover for 20 minutes.
- 2Drain and mash.
- 3Add flour, eggs, milk, cheese and 3T butter.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees in a buttered 1 1/2 quart cassserole for 30 minutes.
- 5Melt remaining 3T butter and mix with cracker crumbs.
- 6Top the casserole with the cracker crumb mixture and bake 10 more minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yellow Summer Squash Souffle
Serving Size: 1 (412 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 796.3
- Calories from Fat 490
- Total Fat 54.4 g
- Saturated Fat 28.3 g
- Cholesterol 206.9 mg
- Sodium 1665.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 26.3 g