- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb yellow squash, sliced into 1/4 inch slices
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat frying pan or sauce pan with olive oil and heat to a medium-high heat.
- Add in onions, squash, and green pepper and saute until everything everything is lightly browned but still has some crispyness to it.
- About 8 minutes for me.
- Add in seasonings and stir well.
- Let cook for an additional minute and serve.