1/1 Photo of Yellow Squash Puffs
I have made this recipe a thousand times and we just love it. It came up for adoption and I jumped on it. Goes great with just about any main dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the cooked squash and egg, stirring well.
- 2Combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt, stir well.
- 3Add squash mixture and onion; stir until blended.
- 4Drop squash mixture by level tablespoonful into hot oil.
- 5Cook until golden brown, turning once. Drain well on paper towels.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yellow Squash Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.3
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 406.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 4.1 g