1/1 Photo of Yellow Squash Puffs
I have made this recipe a thousand times and we just love it. It came up for adoption and I jumped on it. Goes great with just about any main dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the cooked squash and egg, stirring well.
- 2Combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt, stir well.
- 3Add squash mixture and onion; stir until blended.
- 4Drop squash mixture by level tablespoonful into hot oil.
- 5Cook until golden brown, turning once. Drain well on paper towels.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yellow Squash Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.3
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 406.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 4.1 g