- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups yellow squash, unpeeled, sliced crosswise 1/2 inch thick
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until onion is lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add squash. Sprinkle evenly with oregano, salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook until squash is lightly browned and tender-crisp, 5 to 7 mintues. Turn squash several times while cooking to brown both sides.