- 4 small yellow squash
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated (or your favorite cheese)
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice squash into equal sized rounds. You can cut a bigger squash in half instead of using the small ones, if you want to.
- Saute squash in butter until tender-crisp.
- Beat eggs with the grated cheese, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over squash.
- Cook until eggs are cooked and puffy.