Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
From the 2007 Wal mart cookbook
- 6 cups yellow squash, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped (1 pepper)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat ranch dressing
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 10 3⁄4 ounces reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- corn tortilla, warmed
- 2 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- preheat oven to 350. Spray 3-quart rectangular baking dish with no stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In microwave safe large bowl combine squash,onion, half of the jalapeño pepper, salt and pepper. Cover with waxed paper. Microwave on high for 6 to 8 minutes or until squash is tender, stirring once. Stir in 1/4 cup of the salad dressing. Set aside.
- In medium saucepan combine milk, soups, sour cream, remaining salad dressing and remaining jalapeño pepper. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through.
- Spoon squash mixture onto tortillas. Sprinkle with 1 1/2 cups of the cheese. Roll ukp. Place, seam side down, in prepared dish. Pour soup mixture over top. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, about 25 minutes or until heated through.