1/2 Photos of Yellow Squash , Eggplant and Feta Casserole
This quick and easy side or main one dish meal is a no baking in the oven so this is great for those Hot Summer days! Marinated & Grilled gives the Squash and Eggplant a one level of flavor, then layered with feta cheese topped with your favorite tomato sauce giving it more levels of flavors. Heat through in a micorwave oven and walla!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice lenghtwise the squash and eggplant into 8 slices each.
- 2In a large storage bag place oil, lemon, garlic, herbs, pepper, squash and eggplant. Marinate for 1 hour in refrigerator.
- 3Grill over hot coals for 5 minutes turning half way through.
- 4Layer grilled squash, eggplant and cheese in a glass 8x8 dish top with sauce and microwave for 3 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yellow Squash , Eggplant and Feta Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.2
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 26.7 mg
- Sodium 668.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 7.7 g