1/1 Photo of Yellow Squash Dressing
1 hr 5 mins
Cornbread dressing combined with cooked squash for a wonderful side to your chicken or turkey. Great for the Holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PreHeat Oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Place your diced or sliced yellow squash in a pot with the onions, green onions, garlic and just cover them with water. Bring to a boil and turn down a bit and cook til the yellow squach is nearly done and has softened.
- 3Carefully pour the water off reserving a bit (probably about 1/2 a cup) of the water.
- 4Add butter and spices.
- 5Mix in the cornbread, spices, soup mix, with the squash/veggie mixture, and pour into a glass casserole dish, or similar oven proof vessel.
- 6Place in oven for 45 mins uncovered. It's just that easy.
- 7Warning, do not use a sweet cornbread with this recipe.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yellow Squash Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.0
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 546.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: