This is a super fall side dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups sliced yellow squash (1/4-in thick)
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced garlic
- 1 (6 ounce) package instant cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- salt and pepper
- 1 -2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- 3In a large saucepan, bring water and salt to a boil.
- 4Add squash and onion; reduce heat, cover and cook until squash is crisp-tender, about 6 minutes.
- 5Drain well; set aside.
- 6In a large bowl, combine soup, sour cream, garlic, stuffing and the contents of the seasoning packet, chilies, salt and pepper; mix well.
- 7Fold in squash mixture.
- 8Pour into prepared baking dish.
- 9Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
- 10Sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese and return to oven for a few minutes more to melt cheese.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yellow Squash Cornbread Stuffing Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.6
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 27.4 mg
- Sodium 760.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 8.6 g