Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a delicious recipe I use all year round. My sister-in-law made it once during a holiday and I loved it. Use a pyrex pan otherwise it might stick to a metal pan.
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can yellow squash (do not drain)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- Mix all ingredients together. No need to beat.
- Pour mixture into a 13x9 inch baking pan( I prefer a pyrex dish as opposed to a metal pan).
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 60 minutes or until firm.
Sorry to take so long to review this. I've made it twice now in 2 weeks. What a great comfort food recipe. It comes together in a flash. I was skeptical that it would fill up a 13x9 inch pan, but it was perfect. Thanks for this recipe-its a keeper!
I made with fresh yellow and golden squash, and zucchini, and it turned out great! Huge hit! I'll add this to my summer recipe line-up!