- 2 eggs
- 1 (11 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups sliced yellow squash
- 1⁄2 cup biscuit mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a 9x9 inch baking pan.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl until smooth.
- Stir in cream corn, Parmesan cheese, oil, sugar, garlic, and pepper. Fold in onions, squash, and biscuit mix. Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until bubbly and lightly browned, 30 to 40 minutes.