This came from a local church pamphlet.
Make and share this Yellow Squash Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Melt margarine and pour over stuffing mix.
- Combine vegetables with soup and sour cream.
- Add 1 cup of stuffing mix and 1/2 of the cheese.
- Top with remaining stuffing.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Gorgeous, tasty, and delicious! Very easy to put together and the aroma while baking is tremendous. I followed this exactly using cream of celery soup, although I confess to sauteing the onion, the carrot, peppers, in the melted butter and then put those veggies into the sour cream and soup. Will use this quite often in the summer and winter, this is one terrific recipe! Made for *Livestrong* Game