1/1 Photo of Yellow Squash Casserole
1 hr 5 mins
Mrs. Hughes's Note:
This came from a local church pamphlet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt margarine and pour over stuffing mix.
- 2Combine vegetables with soup and sour cream.
- 3Add 1 cup of stuffing mix and 1/2 of the cheese.
- 4Top with remaining stuffing.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yellow Squash Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.7
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 30.8 mg
- Sodium 401.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned stuffing mix