Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
I am from the Georgia and love to cook and eat. We would have this after church on Sunday afternoon with lunch and it is wonderful! Hope you enjoy it.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs yellow squash, sliced
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 30 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- Boil squash, carrots, and onion in salted water until soft. Drain well and mash with a potatoe masher. Stir squash mixture and next 3 ingredients together and pour into a 2 qt casserole dish. In a seperate bowl mix Ritz crackers and margarine and spread over the top of casserole. Bake in 350 oven until golden brown. About 35 minutes.