Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 2 cups yellow squash, lightly cooked
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm stuffing
- 1 (2 ounce) jar pimientos, drained and chopped
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- Blend cream of chicken soup and sour cream together; set to the side.
- Melt margarine; saute onions till translucent.
- Stir in Pepperidge Farm stuffing and pimientos.
- Alternate layers of soup mix, stuffing mix and squash, with the final layer being stuffing.
- Bake 1 hour at 350°F.
I'm giving this recipe 5-stars for taste. I omitted the pimientos. I also made this for a neighborhood potluck luncheon and it was very well received. Made for Let's PARTY tag.