Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This was a popular dip with my circle of friends back when I was twenty-something. After it is made I keep it warm in a crockpot
- 4 medium yellow squash, chopped
- 4 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (6 ounce) package garlic cheese rolls, cubed
- 1 (6 ounce) package jalapeno jack cheese, cubed
- 1 (11 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- Heat the butter in a saucepan; add in the first 3 ingredients; stir/saute until crisp-tender.
- Add in the remaining ingredients; stir until cheese is melted and mixture is well blended and heated through.
- I transfer dip to a crockpot and keep warm on low heat setting; stir occasionally.
- Serve with tortilla chips.