Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I was treated to this scrumptious squash dish a few years ago at a holiday potluck. Everyone there demanded the recipe!
- Cook squash and onion together in the two tablespoons of butter until the vegetables are soft.
- Drain well.
- Mix in soup, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Combine half of herb stuffing and the 2 cups of cheese with the squash mixture and spread into a greased casserole.
- Mix remaining herb stuffing with the stick of melted butter and scatter over the top of the casserole.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for 30 minutes, until golden brown.
This was amazing! Took very little prep time and my son loved it too! A permanent addition to our recipe book!