I was treated to this scrumptious squash dish a few years ago at a holiday potluck. Everyone there demanded the recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook squash and onion together in the two tablespoons of butter until the vegetables are soft.
- 2Drain well.
- 3Mix in soup, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- 4Combine half of herb stuffing and the 2 cups of cheese with the squash mixture and spread into a greased casserole.
- 5Mix remaining herb stuffing with the stick of melted butter and scatter over the top of the casserole.
- 6Bake in a 350-degree oven for 30 minutes, until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yellow Squash and Stuffing Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 469.0
- Calories from Fat 386
- Total Fat 42.8 g
- Saturated Fat 25.8 g
- Cholesterol 107.2 mg
- Sodium 922.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 13.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pepperidge Farm Herb Stuffing