Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Easy veggie side dish.
- Dice squash to 1 inch chunks.
- Clip tough stem part off of snow peas.
- Heat oil in wok or skillet to hot but not smoking.
- Stir in squash and snow peas.
- Toss and fry till tender.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
I added a little garlic and onion to the olive oil and sauted them before adding the Snow Peas and yellow squash. Delicious! I took the leftovers to work the next day to warm in the microwave for lunch. Everyone commented how good the dish looked!
Quick, healthy, and a delight on the plate. I added one chopped shallot for a subtle onion/garlic flavor and only used 1/2 a Tablespoon of oil. A very nice way to enjoy my fresh-from-the garden veggies.
I kind of thought this recipe was to plain so I added bacon grease, beau monde seasoning, garlic powder and some onion slices left from another recipe. Thanks for sharing!