Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
You can't imagine how good this is. You can also add cheese if desired. Its great with a salad.
Make and share this Yellow Squash and Shrimp Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Cut up squash and cook in water until tender with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Clean and peel shrimp.
- Sauté in butter with garlic and onions.
- When done add squash, sour cream and water chestnuts.
- Prepare baking dish with 2/3 bread crumbs and melted butter (mix together well).
- Pour squash mixture into baking dish and top with remaining bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.