- 1 (14 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 1⁄4 cup prepared salsa
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- salt and pepper
- cilantro (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat broth and turmeric to boiling in a medium saucepan; stir in rice and salsa.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed, 20-25 minutes; stir in tomato during last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve garnished with cilantro.