Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a very moist and yummy cake. If you love those chocolate chips, you will love this!
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup salad oil
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnuts
- Mix together the cake mix, pudding, sour cream, eggs and oil.
- Using an electric mixer beat the batter for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Grease and flour a 10 inch tube pan.
- Pour 1/4 of the batter into pan and sprinkle 1/2 the chocolate chips and walnuts over it.
- Pour in remaining batter and top with remaining chips and nuts.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Cool for about 10 minutes and then turn out onto a serving plate and cool completely.
I am not one to worry about fat or carbs but I will not make this again because the average taste is not worth such a high intake. The cake did not seem any moister then a box advertised with added pudding.